The Triennale collection comprises 1,600 Italian design objects, including furniture, accessories and electronics, dating from 1927 to the present day. It contains:
- over 300 models from the Giovanni Sacchi Collection,
- over 3,000 drawings by Alessandro Mendini,
- more than 500 graphic artefacts from the Graphics collection of the history of the Triennale di Milano and its 21 editions,
- photographic holdings that document the history of the Triennale and its exhibitions,
- 60 garments and paper patterns from the Nanni Strada Collection,
- 1,265 books, documents and other materials on the theme of colour from the Clino Trini Castelli Color Library,
- 566 drawings and graphic communication projects from the Sirio Galli Collection,
- and graphic materials concerning Italian design from the 1970s to the 1990s.
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business