QPrize 2019 | The prize of QMagazine for the best LGBTQ+ companies and destinations
Last night, thanks to an online survey done by AITGL, QMagazine has rewarded the best LGBTQ+ companies and destination.
The night, organized by Sonders and Beach group in the outstanding ambience of Terrazza Martini of Milan, saw as a protagonist LGBTQ+ tourism. John Tanzella, president of IGLTA (Intenational Gay and Lesbian Travel Association), in Italy as a representative of LGBTQ+ travellers and as spokesman of values of inclusion and equality, attended the event. Tanzella, with a short speech, gave the start to the works on the 37th IGLTA Global Convention 2020 that will be held for the first time in Milan (May 6-9, 2020).
The speech of Reginald Charlot, Managing Director of NYC & Company and IGLTA president of foundation, was also significant. His presence has enabled to share with the participants in the event his own experience in the 36th IGLTA Global Convention that was held last April in New York.
Lastly, the speech of Alessio Virgili, CEO of Sonders and Beach group, Italian ambassador of IGLTA and president of AITGL, that since 2016, together with US Consulate in Milan and Municipality of Milan, fought hard, until victory, to bring IGLTA Global Convention in Milan.
Alessandro Cecchi Paone, moderator of the night, involved all participants with great sympathy. Cecchi Paone, together with Andrea Cosimi, Executive Account & Founder of QMagazine, has rewarded the best LGBTQ+ companies and destination. Below the winners:
- Best Italian LGBTQ+ Tourism Supporter 2019: ENIT
- Best International LGBTQ+ Tourism Supporter 2019: Consolato USA di Milano
- Best LGBTQ+ Airline 2019: AIRITALY
- Best LGBTQ+ Hotel Chain 2019: GRUPPO UNA S.P.A.
- Best Italian LGBTQ+ Tourist City 2019: Milan
- Best International LGBTQ+ Tourist Destination 2019: Tel Aviv
- Best International LGBTQ+ Car Rental Company 2019: AVIS
- Best LGBTQ+ OLTA (Online Travel Agency) 2019: Booking.com
- Best LGBTQ+ Advertising Campaign 2019: IDEALISTA
- Best Italian LGBTQ+ Railway Company 2019: .italo
- Best LGBTQ+ Cruise Company 2019: MSC Crociere
- Best LGBTQ+ Tour Operator 2019: Quiiky Tour Operator
Credits: Nick Zonna